Recently Posted

advertisement




Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Socialite Paris Hilton lost her virginity to TV producer AARON SPELLING's son RANDY, according to the former SUNSET BEACH star himself.

The 26-year-old actor, who co-starred with his former flame in the 2006 straight-to-video movie PLEDGE THIS!, claims they had sex together when Hilton was just 15 - three years shy of the legal age of consent in California.

Randy tells the New York Daily News, "We were together for like two months.

"We went to Palm Springs once for the weekend, and we couldn't check into the hotel under her name because her grandma was looking for her.

"She was like 15; I was 17. And what do you know, I hear this knock-knock-knock on the door, and I look out and her grandma's there. And then I look out the window and I see Paris in a full-on dress with a suitcase running down the golf course. We broke up like a week later."

Randy said he recently bumped into Hilton at a Los Angeles nightclub, and she has a special place in her heart for him.

He enthuses, "She came up to me and she was like, 'I want to say hi to Randy.' She was like, 'Randy took my virginity. I want to say hi.'"

Randy's SONS OF HOLLYWOOD reality TV co-star DAVID WEINTRAUB, adds, "Randy was Paris' number one and her number 50 and number 150."