Recently Posted

advertisement




Friday, March 23, 2007

With her highly-anticipated blockbuster film Reign Over Me – starring Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle – about to hit theaters this weekend, Jada Pinkett Smith has a lot to be happy about. Jada – who is featured on the cover of current issue of Tango magazine – is also celebrating nine years of marriage to Hollywood heartthrob Will Smith.

Jada shares in the current issue of Tango magazine how her and Will continue to grow together and how even their tinsel town love story has gone through bad times, “if you can survive them, you’ll have an even deeper connection."

“The Jada you see on the red carpet is the person he [Will] helped me to become. I don’t think I’d be the woman I am today without his love and vision,” she says. And Jada tells Tango how she “anchored his [Will’s] life in a way that allowed him to expand. I gave him the confidence to be what he always envisioned himself to be.”

Smith also admits to Tango some of her and Will’s naughty little secrets, “La Perla [lingerie] ­ almost every night.” And what part of Jada does Will adore? “That would be my breasts. And he likes the curve from my torso to my hip.”