Recently Posted

advertisement




Wednesday, March 21, 2007


After dating Janet Jackson for 5 years singer Jermaine Dupri has revealed that he's ready to walk the aisle with her.

In a friendly banter with 2008 Presidential candidate Barack Obama, the rapper revealed his intentions of marrying the pop singer

"Barack told him he's a lucky man, and Jermaine replied, 'You have no idea! She takes good care of me...She writes me poems,'" a source was quoted by

Dupri then proceeded to Obama that he's "definitely" marrying Jackson and "can't wait to make a baby with her."

While Dupri is dreaming of a wedding, his ladylove seems to be completely oblivious of technological advancements around her.

Janet was reportedly loafing around with rapper Missy Elliott at her home when the two decided to grab a late night snack.

The pop star admits she was completely awe-struck when she was told to make her grocery payments through her credit card.

"It's so funny because I haven't set foot in a grocery store in years, you know. And that's so embarrassing. A few years back Missy and I were hanging out," Contactmusic quoted the singer, as saying.

"It was so late at night, and we went to the grocery store - this is when I still lived in Malibu - and I hadn't been in a grocery store in so long. I kept going, 'What's this?' First of all I had the cart and I was riding down the aisles standing on it.

And there's nobody there but us. And we got in the checkout. And I'm seeing this square thing, and I'm like, 'What's this you guys?' And Missy just looked at me. And they said, 'That's so you can use your credit card.' And I said, 'You can use your credit cards in grocery stores now?' "And Missy cracked up laughing. She thought it was the funniest thing. I didn't know!" she added.