Recently Posted

advertisement




Saturday, March 31, 2007

According to Daily Mail news, Angelina Jolie’s brother James Haven has said he believes her sister is helping people because of their father (Jon Voight) bad behavior as they were growing up. Angelina Jolie has not spoken to Voight since he said that he thought she had “serious mental problems”, shortly after her split from Billy Bob Thornton in 2002. As a recall, though Jon Voight has reportedly asked Angelina Jolie to forget about the past and to let him into her life so also allow him to share the happiness as he wishes to be an active grandfather, Hollywood Celebrity Angelina Jolie has given up on recommunicating with her estranged father, because being with him makes her feel miserable and she doesn’t need him in her life.
I have no memory at all of my mother shouting at me or at my sister. But I do have horrible memories of my father and the way he behaved. He was so tough on our mother. He lived in the same town. We saw him around Christmas time or at school recitals. He was always around but he never did his job as a father. I think one of the reasons Angelina and I care so much for other people is his treatment of our mother. Angelina and I were very protective of her for that reason.
- James Haven told the Daily Mail recently -