Recently Posted

advertisement




Friday, October 5, 2007

…And it’s not the best one. If you listen to it without watching the video it sounds a little better, but still is not the best for a comeback.
Too bad…at some point I kind of liked her, but she disappointed me over and over again. But is not about me…is about all her fans.
Britney Spears should take a break and work more at her image and her singing. I really like to see her getting better.

You can watch the video and decide what review she deserves for it.




    • Anonymous Says:
      October 5, 2007 at 7:06 PM

      Even with her new single, I doubt Britney will ever make a comeback ever again. Anyway, the official music video of "Gimme More" is leaked, and you can find it here http://www.snupped.com/britney-spears-comeback/  

Post a Comment