Recently Posted

advertisement




Friday, August 17, 2007

Victoria Beckham’s book which get to be a best seller in UK, comes to USA to give fashion tips to American women.

Victoria, who signed a deal with HarperCollins this week to publish a Stateside style guide. That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between, has already hit bestseller status in the U.K., where it was published earlier this year, and is now primed to guide the grooming habits of American women as well.

"I've always been a girl's girl," the fashion icon said about the book's U.S. release. "And I know from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do. I was never the six-foot-tall pinup."

"I've always been the girl next door who got lucky. I've come a long way in the last 10 years, but this book isn't my attempt to tell you what or whatnot to do. It's just to share some of what I've learned." The guide will hit bookstores this November.


source