Recently Posted

advertisement




Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Well, I did a little search on this one, because I never heard of Sophie Anderton or maybe I didn’t care too much to remember who she is. The thing is as good as she looks she seems to be a little confused about her sexuality or she just like to get the wrong impression. So, here it is what I found out….

Matt Graham, a previous boyfriend, told the press: "I was trapped in a nightmare relationship with the girl. It was simply two years of hell. The sex was amazing, really steamy, some of the best I've ever had. But it wasn't worth having to put up with all her emotional baggage." Graham said that Anderton had lesbian sex behind his back and boasted that the best sex she'd ever had was with a woman.[wiki]

Here she is in a bikini at Intimate London Show