Recently Posted

advertisement




Friday, August 10, 2007

I always like Kate Hudson, maybe just because she is the daughter of Goldie Hawn or for other reasons, but after she made known her opinion about ‘men are not supposed to be monogamous’ I kind of dislike her. I don’t think it’s a rule…like all guys are dogs, so they can’t stay with one bitch… This is what she is trying to say, and I am sorry but I have a different opinion about man. Some of them think like a dog, so therefore they don’t, but I like to believe there are guys out there capable of love.
So, as cute as her ass is, as big of an ass she is.

"As primal beings, men are not supposed to be monogamous. When people ask, 'Do you believe in monogamy?' Well, of course that's what you want. But part of what I love about men is that it's hard for them to be monogamous."

"Women, I think, need to spend more time understanding men than changing men. And vice versa."…Her bright ass says.



    • Anonymous Says:
      November 2, 2007 at 9:02 PM

      I think Kate Hudson is cute-she could have anybody she wanted with her money and cute looks. SHe has a right to her opinion as well!  

Post a Comment