Recently Posted

advertisement




Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The 'Resident Evil' star and her fiancé, writer-and-director Paul Anderson, are expecting their first child this autumn.Her representative confirmed the happy news and said the couple were "thrilled".the 31-year-old supermodel and the 41-year-old filmmaker - who wrote and directed all three 'Resident Evil' films - met on the set of the first horror movie. They have had an on-off engagement for four years.Milla told Us Weekly magazine: "He got me an antique ring and he proposed four years ago but we broke up in between.
"I was training for a film at the time and I was unable to train with the ring he got me, so I asked him to get me a more casual, smaller ring and he bought one for me.
"We haven't set a date yet. We talk about it casually. I have a good girlfriend in Italy. She is part of an ancient Italian family and they have a castle so we are hoping to get married there."
It will be Paul's first marriage while the 'Fifth Element' star has been married twice before.
She married director Luc Besson in 1997 and in 1992 she eloped to Las Vegas with her 'Dazed and Confused' co-star Shawn Andrews when she was just 16. Her mother had the marriage annulled a month later.
Paul, who directed 2004's 'AVP: Alien vs. Predator', is about to begin directing thriller 'Man with the Football'.