Recently Posted

advertisement




Saturday, April 7, 2007



British actress Kate Beckinsale wants to switch bodies with Queen Latifah for a day because she wants to know what it feels like to be big and busty.

The UNDERWORLD star is considered one of the world's great beauties but she's far from satisfied with her small breasts.

She says, "(I'd like to be) someone with gigantic real breasts, like Queen Latifah.

"I'm so fascinated by breasts because my mother didn't have them either. If I had them, I'd run up and down a flight of stairs."

But, though she doesn't like being flat-chested, Beckinsale is proud of her perfect feet - even though they used to frustrate her as a teenager.

The 33-year-old explains, "I remember being 13 and sobbing in a shoe store because I had these freakishly long feet.

"Now, my husband (director LEN WISEMAN) thinks I've got the most attractive feet ever! They just arrived too soon."