Recently Posted

advertisement




Saturday, April 14, 2007

Oscar winner Halle Berry will "never say never" to marrying boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, despite her previous failed unions almost destroying her desire to wed. Berry and Aubry have been dating since they met at a Versace photoshoot in November 2005, and although her two marriages to baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet both ended in divorce, she admits the "door could be open" with Aubry.

She says, "You should never say never, but I've done it twice and failed. You can't say I don't know what I'm talking about. It just doesn't work for me.

"I'm a relationship orientated person. I'm just going to redefine that relationship and it won't be a legal document. I'll have a committed relationship with my partner and hopefully I'll find someone to do life with."

But the former beauty queen admits she is enjoying her current relationship, adding, "Everything's good. I'm still getting to know him, and I'll probably spend the rest of my life - or however long our paths are crossing - getting to know him. It's a long process."