Recently Posted

advertisement




Saturday, April 14, 2007

Halle Berry has set herself a deadline to get pregnant by the end of the year.
The "Perfect Stranger" actress, who is dating 31-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, is aware her biological clock is ticking and is determined to conceive in 2007.

Halle, 40, said: "Having children is my next big project. I'm planning on becoming pregnant by the end of the year - it's my age, it's only natural."

The Oscar-winning star insists she and Gabriel are prepared to adopt if their baby-making attempts don't work.

She added: "If it can't happen naturally, Gabriel and I will adopt."

Halle has made no secret of her desire to have a baby in the past, and had vowed to get pregnant before she turned 40 last August.

She told US chat show host Oprah Winfrey: "If there's no serious man in my life when I get to that age, whoever I'm dating at the time, I'll say, 'Hey, would you like to have a baby?'"

Halle even contemplated artificial insemination before she started dating Gabriel.

She said last year: "It looks like the only option I have left is to head for the sperm bank! I've been so desperately unlucky in love and that has thwarted my desire for motherhood. It's so frustrating. I really yearn for a child and I can't wait much longer."