Recently Posted

advertisement




Thursday, September 27, 2007

I really don’t know what to say about these pictures. Kylie Minogue looks OK, but I think the pictures are a little weird. Is maybe because I got used to see only perfection in these kind of pictures, or maybe just because I don’t understand what she is trying to show through these pictures.

You decide if the pictures are at your expectation and if you are going to buy a Kylie Minogue Calendar.




    • Anonymous Says:
      September 30, 2007 at 2:16 PM

      I think they are much better than last years pictures. However, Will Baker still seems intent in making everyone suffer for his "oh so trendy it hurts" art.
      Not everything has to be so overstyled and pretentiously artsy to be beautiful.
      Tinsel wigs are for clowns. Kylie looks best in the simple, clean pictures.  

Post a Comment