Recently Posted

advertisement




Tuesday, September 18, 2007

There is no news in the fact that Britney Spears lost custody of her kids, it was more than obvious, but it's kind of sad, I think. I don't know how much she cares, but it must to be hard for a mother to lose her kids, but sometimes is for the best of the children to have a better life.
I can't be the judge of that as long as I don't know much about how Britney Spears treats her kids, so I am not going to make any further comments.

"Britney Spears will temporarily lose custody of her two toddler sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline, sources told FOXNews.com ahead of the official ruling expected later Monday.
Commissioner Scott Gordon will order the boys, 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James, turned over to Federline based on information that Los Angeles Family Court received over the weekend about Spears, the sources told FOXNews.com."