Recently Posted

advertisement




Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Well, as much as I like Megan Fox, and as much I use to like Angelina Jolie they both have a problem. Having their body tattooed with their most important events and experiences from their lives is something not normal.

Why is got to be something wrong with all these beauties, most of them, I don’t want to generalize. I like to believe some of them are normal and they function properly.

Here is beauty ruined by stupidity. I don’t find them attractive at all; contrary they look like at one time in their lives they were related with prison. A little one like the one from her wrist would be enough.



    • Anonymous Says:
      September 5, 2007 at 3:39 AM

      tattoos are becoming more popular and exceptable. She's beautiful and she expresses herself through tattoos. Why should that make her "gross". Nearly 25% of americans have them.  

Post a Comment