Recently Posted

advertisement




Thursday, December 6, 2007


Victoria Beckham is the main girl of Elle Magazine for the January 2008 issue. If you remember she was posing for Elle back in October in France.

If you going to read some lines from her interview for the magazine you’ll find out that she sleeps bare naked. Here is a interesting subject to make you buy the new issue.

From her interview you can read few highlights right here:

On sleeping in the buff: “I sleep naked. You don’t sleep with David Beckham. (giggles) I’m going to be naked if I’m getting in bed with him every night.”

On being the odd girl out at school when she was chubby and pimply: “They were literally picking things up out of the puddles and throwing them at me. And I just stood there, on my own. No one was with me. I didn’t have any friends. People would push me around, say they were going to beat me up after school, chase me. It was miserable, my whole schooling, miserable. I tried to be friends with people, but I didn’t fit in. So I kept myself to myself.”

On her major future in 2008: “Someone told me I’m going to feature big this year with the drag queens. I’m so camp! I’m such a gay man trying to get out. I don’t give a s— what anybody thinks.”

On her 5-year-old middle son: “Romeo is a performer. He loves High School Musical. I’m Gabriella to his Troy.”