Recently Posted

advertisement




Thursday, November 29, 2007



Christina Aguilera gets naked for the cover of the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire Magazine looking absolutely fake.

Here it is a few passages prom her interview with the magazine:

On trying to conceive with Jordan Bratman:
"We were planning on starting to try after the [Nov. 2006-May 2007 Back to Basics] tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take. You've heard it takes some time – except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here.”

On secretly wearing a heart monitor during her concerts:
"I didn't want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, 'Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be okay?' But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back."

On Paris Hilton letting the cat out of the bag:
“Because I hadn't said anything, people thought I was trying to keep it this big, bad secret, and that's not the case at all. I just wasn't commenting. I'm not being like, 'Hey, everybody, I'm pregnant!' I'm not that girl."

For the rest of it for the interested ones, you know what you have to do...just spend your launch money to get the magazine.