Recently Posted

advertisement




Thursday, February 7, 2008


I was curious about that and finally my curiosity was tame down by the new issue of Rolling Stone Magazine, which offers some insight in Britney Spears’ unknown mystery.


One of the revelations, which capture my interest was the story about how she got breast implants when she was still a baby, I mean when she was still developing into a woman:

As a teen, the singer’s mother, Lynne, allowed her to get breast implants. But after going under the knife, “she regretted the implants, particularly because her chest was still growing,” a friend says. “When her natural breasts became larger, she had the implants removed.” But Spears kept the surgery a secret. Adds the friend, “When other girls did their boobs [they admitted it] and moved on, but Britney was brought up to lie about herself.”

It should be a law to forbid these kind of interventions till the teen is at least 18 and can decide for herself. The parents are the bad character in this whole story…but who am I to judge, but I am sure this major incident scared Britney Spears life, more then we can ever imagine.